Lawn Solutions Australia (LSA) have been proud supporters of the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA) for over 4 years.
This partnership gives LSA the opportunity to ensure the correct and most suitable turf grass varieties are being specified and installed in certain projects.
AILA host a wide range of events for their members to get up to date information on the most environmentally and economically advanced products, as well as being aware of recent events and changes relevant to the industry. NSW Turf and Soil Specifications is an upcoming AILA event being hosted by Lawn Solutions Australia and SESL Australia aimed to inform attendees of using the correct standard of soil and the most suitable variety of turf.
NSW Turf and Soil Specifications event is kindly being hosted by Tract Consultants on Thursday 13th February starting at 5pm in the Tract office at 8/80 Mount St, North Sydney. Whilst being hosted by AILA, this event is open to both AILA members and anyone else who is involved within the industry that thinks any of the below may be of benefit.
The evenings content will include;
- The revision of AS 4419:2003 – Soils for Landscape and Garden Use and how they should be applied.
- The improvements and limitations of the above revisions and how they affect future soil specifications.
- Selecting the right variety of turf for your project and how different varieties perform in different projects.
- Working through the new Lawn Solutions Australia turf specification tool
- Getting the most out of real turf grass in your project.
- New improved turf grass cultivars including TifTuf Hybrid Bermuda and Sir Grange Zoysia.
For more information on this event, or to book a spot please visit https://www.aila.org.au/