Green Pavlova is about bringing together the NZ parks industry to learn new things, discuss best practice and network with colleagues.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit award-winning parks, meet a huge selection of trade exhibitors and help shape the future of our industry.
1-2 May 2019 Alexandra Park, Auckland
The theme for 2019 is the wellbeing of people within places and spaces.
The conference will be split into four streams, so that you can ensure you’re hearing what is relevant to your role. The streams are:
• Healthy Spaces & Places (Day 1: Future-proofing our Parks, Day 2: Developing Healthy Parks)
• Healthy Parks & Nature (Day 1: Tourism on our parks, Day 2: Protecting our Parks)
• Turf & Active Parks
We have secured some inspirational speakers for #GreenPav19, including;
• Professor Susan Thompson discussing the creation of built environments that support people being healthy in their everyday lives.
• Nicole Masters, an independent agroecologist will be connecting you with soil.
• Ian Shears from Melbourne City Council speaking about Urban Forest and Green Infrastructure.