Toro Australia is excited to announce the launch of the Commercial-Grade TurfMaster™ HDX 76cm (30 inch) Walk-Behind Mower.
This new model incorporates design enhancements for easier operation and improved performance. In addition, the machine covers more ground in less time than smaller models, yet it is also easy to handle. Every component from top to bottom is made for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs to trailers to multiple operators. It offers professional-grade toughness, professional-quality cut, and a major boost to your productivity.
Major features include:
- Two-bail control system – The two-bail control system incorporates a parking brake, provides excellent control, and is easy to operate.
- Commercial-grade wheels – Rubber tyres with co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- 2-point height of cut – The heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height.
- Highly productive 76cm deck – The 3-in-1 deck design provides recycling, bagging or side discharge and helps you finish the job even faster.
- Spin-StopTM System – Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting off the engine.
For more information on the Toro range of walk power mowers, go to www.toro.com.au.