The Seminar is designed for staff responsible for the planning, allocation, programming and design of sports surfaces. The range of surfaces possible for each type of sport surface will be described, including their different qualities and attributes, profiles, maintenance requirements, and capital/ renewal costs. The format for the day will maximise time for discussion, sharing of ideas, and problem solving.
- Attributes of sustainable and high performing sports fields: design, profile, construction, maintenance
- Synthetic sports fields: overview of options and what’s emerging
- Different tennis court surfaces, and the best application of each
- Different outdoor court surfaces to suit a range of uses
- Different performance qualities of indoor court surfaces